abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitodens 200-W not updating information anymore

Hello,

since last night I don't see recent information in my vicare app and in the vitoguide website. The last update I got in my home automation system is at 00:16 on 2nd of February.

For instance: vicare and vitoguide tell me the burner is off and the thermostat is in energy saving mode but this is not the case: the burner and circulation pump are working at the moment.

Also, the gas consumption in vicare and vitoguide is zero for today.

I have turned off the vitodens but this did not solve the issue.

When it is turned off, vicare and vitoguide notify me that the network connection of the device is down. So it seems like the Vitodens can connect all right but is not uploading actual information.

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hello BrechtM,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany.

Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact".

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

I managed to fix it using the app: settings - communication module - restart communication module.

I now see the actual information in the app and on vitoguide. I don't know why this solved it when a complete restart of the vitodens device didn't. So if you are having similar issues, try this step.

Top-Lösungsautoren