abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitocal 222G & Vitocell 100 E

Good day,

I would like to ask for your assistance. I belong already 5 years Vitocal 222G & Vitocell 100 E. I wish to heat DHW only with electrical element. Heat pump (compresor ) to be shut down. I tried with customer menu but compresor is still working with electrical heating element and power comsumtion is almost 10kWh. I had read user's manual and service book but I am not 100 % sure how to do it. Please for your assistance.

Regards

Ned

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello Ned,

the cooling circuit can be deactivated by setting parameter 5012 to 0. The heating is then carried out via the approved additional heating. But why do you want to do that? Without compressor operation, your energy consumption will quadruple.

Best regards
Flo

Good day Dear Flo,
I thought that if heating element is 2 or 3 kWh will be cheapper heating DHW (summer time)and I can reduce working hours of compresor (to safe working life of it). It seem my idea is bad. Thank you for assistance.
Best regards
Ned

If you should have a PV system on the roof, it can be cheaper. Then the maximum output of the instantaneous water heater should be limited to 3 kW. Otherwise it may go into operation with 9kW.

Best regards
Flo
Top-Lösungsautoren