abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Codierstecker vitocal 300-g

Hi, hope english is not a problem. I have a real chellenge for wiessmann experts. My vitocal 300g was completelly gone, couse of power peak. I bought new circuits... but the idiot (called himself wiessmann expert) didnot send me a codierstecker... my WP is partialy working... i just need proper codierstecker... is there any way? Thanks to everyone for any procedure...
4 ANTWORTEN 4

Hi svitky,

english is not a problem at all. Which country do you live in? Can't your dealer help you with a new parameterstick?

Best regards, °ch

hi.
so. I am coming from Slovakia..
and no, they cannot help me, cause all of them are only "semi experts" they know how to change broken circuits.
What I need is a real expert/programmer or anyone that could tel me which "codierstecker" I need, according to the processor board I bought, from that German "expert" (that dumbass, was taking apart heat pumps and reselling components... when I told him that I need all the boards from one heatpump including codierstecker... he was playing smart, and told me that codierstecker is not so much importand... ) and now my heatpump is not working cause of codierstecker...

There is a number on the processor board... I could provide, if there is a database - mainboard=codierstecker
I am quite skillful I can connect kind of logger to the processor board to get some info ...kind of debugging...
but so far there is nobody that could use it... everyone is just bul**bleep**ing about nothing....change the heatpump.. change this change that...
seems to me that I am the best expert for viessmann heatpumps at least in Europe....which makes me sad.... 😞
thanks peter

Hi Peter,

ok, I can tell you the codename and ordernumber of the stick, if you give me the full serialnumber of your heatpump. You can find this number on the productlabel beneath the barcode.

Best regards, °ch

🙂
and now comes the fun.
As I mentioned, the heatpump was completelly burned down.. all the original circuit boards are gone...
I bought new boards, from the "expert", when I was stationed in Germany.... and only God knows the serial number of the heatpump he took the parts from.

the only numbers I can provide is the serial from the board.
the heatpump is vitocal 300-g
there is:
- processor board, together with the supply and electronic valve actuator
- kind of relay board where the "codierstecker" is inserted
- display board
- 2x board for sensor connection..

So I am not sure If You are still able to somehow help 🙂

I am slowly giving up... I think about creating new board.. I will use the electronics that is controlling the valve...
but had no time yet.

Would be awesome, If You find the way how to find the right "codierstecker" with board numbers.
thanks
wish You all the best.
Peter

Top-Lösungsautoren