abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Red WiFi

hello, I have a problem connecting vitoconnect. the problem is that when registering vitoconnect in the vicare application at the last stage, it is not possible to get an up-to-date update, an error occurs and the red WiFi signal on vitoconnect lights up. I think the problem may be due to the fact that I am currently in Russia. But this is a violation of your rights, because I am a Finnish citizen and should have nothing to do with the sanctions imposed on the Russian Federation. I ask you to provide me with instructions on how to connect the vitoconnect device and help me solve this problem. The device will be operated on the territory of Russia, because my parents want to live in their historical homeland in the city of Vyborg, which used to belong to Finland. If you refuse to solve this problem, I will have to go to court to protect my rights to use your company's device.

3 ANTWORTEN 3

IMG_20240815_164600_264.jpg

Hallo Ser69441,

leider können wir in dieser Community nur Support für Anlage anbieten, die auch in Deutschland verkauft und installiert wurden, da wir keinen Zugriff auf Anlage außerhalb Deutschlands haben.
Bitte wende dich an die Kollegen vor Ort - am besten per Mail. Die Adresse findest du auf der Viessmann Homepage deines Landes unter "Kontakt".

Besten Gruß,
Chris vom Customer Care Team

Visman company has stopped cooperating with Russia, so there is no representative office of the company here. 

I think the problem is with the connection to the server, which is located in Germany. 

Could you check the connection to my account or device?

Top-Lösungsautoren