abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Brennkammer alternative

Dear Community,

Could you please help me with finding the correct burning chamber "Brennkammer" for my very old but gold vitola uniferral e with number: 721156112496, type NE-22. I have already ordered and received one /7812497/ but it is shorter with around 15 cm than my old, which probably seems not to be the original one but enough to fit the engine camera; also seems in the bottom well broken. The old one looks more like Brennkammer Gr. 40 - 7811840 rather than the one coming from the books of viessmann - 7812497 which I ve ordered and received. Attached I am providing you with some photos related to this case. I am truly sorry my question is not provided in German language.

Thanks in advance for your help and greetings from Konz - RLP!

02C67E50-BA5D-460D-97B1-9EEADD4A0CA7.jpeg
F6479C2D-4D45-4CD2-AC94-2FD65FDE1422.jpeg
BB0FFF6D-508D-4958-BF80-40A5950A4D62.jpeg
IMG_5931.jpeg
IMG_5932.jpeg
IMG_5653.jpeg
4 ANTWORTEN 4

Hello

According to the spare parts app, the purchased combustion chamber is correct for your boiler. It looks like the factory has changed shape over the years. The new chamber is shorter, but the spacer to the insulating door lining is the same length.

Greetings

Thanks a lot for the professional opinion. Mine definitely looks like the below one and what would be the impact if I add the shorter one to the boiler compared to the longer one now?

With the shorter will my boiler work better than before as the holes are small at the back side of the shorter while on the longer the holes are bigger and more?

Regards,

Martin

IMG_5935.png

Hello

With the amount of open holes in the rear part of the combustion chamber, we regulate the descent of part of the high-temperature flue gases from the first draft directly into the chimney, thereby raising the temperature of the flue gases to prevent condensation in the chimney. The other flue gases are turned in the combustion chamber and, after turning again at the boiler door, travel along the boiler exchanger into the chimney.
By shortening the combustion chamber, it is possible to turn almost the entire amount of flue gases and maintain the flue gas temperature above condensation.
Considering this, I think that you can replace the combustion chamber without any problems, but of course it is necessary to check the combustion with a flue gas analyzer and, if necessary (by opening the holes of the combustion chamber), set the temperature of the flue gases.

Greetings

According to what is the correct one I have received an external confirmation that the correct combustion chamber should be the following one.

What is the reason of the difference in the replies in this forum vs the real situation which Viessmann proposes?

Thanks.

IMG_5980.png
Top-Lösungsautoren