abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitovent 300-W not working with fully functionality

Hello!

I have a Vitovent 300-W H32S C400, it has been installed during last November into our family house. At the beginning of February an error message popped up during the evening, which stated that an exhaust fan issue. I contacted our supplier, they:
1 - replaced the fan - issue remained
2 - replaced the other fan - issue remained
3 - replaced the motherboard - issue remained
4 - motherboard has been configured somehow - issue disappeared, both fans started to work but in the LB1 overview section it showed zeros, so the values were zeros and it does not saw what the system does, after three days it stopped again with the same issue.
5 - changed again everything (fans, motherboard) - currently it seems to working but the values are still zeros, the "Set room temperature" menu point disappeared and the system does not rely on LB1 config so it runs in full power even on the 1st, lowest level but it's strange because only the blow in part, the exhast is seems to be stopped.

If I attach pictures, is it possible to check the motherboard configuration? There are different, very smal switches.

On the other hand, is it worth to connect it to a Vitocal 200-s heat pump?

Thanks!
13 ANTWORTEN 13

Hello tmsblgh,

you are welcome to attach pictures. Also let me know the serial number of the Vitovent.

Many greetings
Flo

Hello @Flo_Schneider,

Sorry for the late reply, I waited for the company. So here are the pictures:

19601CEE-C133-4AD3-9E0C-98078ADA7E7E_1_102_o.jpeg238D7611-5D01-4F5B-8E47-5619E07EF027.jpg

I see that there is a dip-switch on the middle of the motherboard. What should be the correct setting for the C400 model?

Best regards,
Tamas

Hello Tamas,

the dip switches remain as delivered and are not changed.

It is important that the C1FE and C1FD parameters are set correctly after installation. This is because this setting can no longer be changed afterwards. 

Best regards
Flo

Hello @Flo_Schneider,

Sounds bad, I see only C1FD in the service/hidden menu with -1 value.

Best regards,
Tamas

9B863C62-1CD8-4011-9280-05E01AF1466B_1_102_o.jpeg

Has something already been set here or has this not yet happened? Can you make a setting?

Best regards
Flo

Nothing from my side and I think the technician didn't know about this... I cannot, -1 is the only option.

Best regards,
Tamas

What about C1FE?

Best regards
Flo

It is not visible on first level of service. Is it in 2nd level?

Tamas

Have a look. Do you know how to get in there?

Best regards
Flo

No, I guess there is a code for that. We have a Vitocal 200-s and in a separate thread you wrote the "enter code" to reach 2nd level. 🙂

Tamas

Try out whether this also works with the LB1. In the service level, press the OK and menu buttons simultaneously for approx. 4 seconds. Then enter the code 3442541331.

Best regards
Flo

Hello @Flo_Schneider,

Thanks, I was able to enter level 2 but with the back & OK buttons. I still don't see C1FE, only C1DE with possible values from 0 to 3.

A0361271-B232-475A-9F84-6CC3F0407EB4_1_102_o.jpeg

Best regards,
Tamas

OK, normally both should be visible. Please contact the branch in your country again.

Best regards
Flo 

Top-Lösungsautoren