abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitoplex 200 sx2a

Hello

I want to know if  i have to recieve therm control with vitoplex 200 sx2a vitotronic 100 model cc1e or I must buy it separately  and also I want to know if all device have a sign in the picture  attached come with the vitoplex 200 sx2a vitotronic 100 model cc1e or I must buy it separately 

General 

I want to know the basic device must i have with  vitotronic 100 model cc1e when I recieve the boiler vitoplex 200 sx2a

I get These pictures from viessmann catalogues 

IMG_٢٠١٩٠٥١٠_١٠٣٢١٨.jpg
IMG-20190411-WA0083 (1).jpg
8 ANTWORTEN 8

Hello amr,

I think you have to contact our collegaues at your country. They will help you by chosing the right system and they can create you an offer.

The contactdetails you can find under the following link:

https://www.viessmann.de/de/kontakt/international.html

Greeting °be

We already buy vitoplex 200 vitotronic 100 model (cc1e,cc1l) but we recieved it without some devices like therm control and flue gas temperature sensor and room temperature sensor and i contacted with the contractor but I did not have a good answer so I ask here about what I should receive and what I should buy if I need it

we already bought it but we received it without them control what should we do IMG_٢٠١٩٠٥١١_١٢٥٠٤٢.jpg

The "Therm-Control" you only can use at a Vitoplex 200 till 560kW. For getting the room temperature you can use a Vitotrol 200A or the Vitotrol 300A. But please contact our collegaues at your country, they will help you by chosing the right components.

The Therm-Control-Sensor has the item number 7426463.

The flue gas temperature sensor has the item number 7452531.

Greeting °be

IMG_20190503_111709.jpg

thanks a lot for your information
but just the last questions
is that normal that i receive the boiler without any temperature sensor ( our vitotronic control photo attached)
1-i mean which temperature sensor must be delivered with boiler ?
2-is shunt pump must be delivered with boiler or i must buy it?

Untitled.jpgUntitledjh.jpg

keine antwort?

Nein, es ist nicht normal, dass die Anlage ohne irgendeinen Sensor ausgeliefert wurde. Wie bereits mehrfach erwähnt, solltest du dich an unsere Kollegen in deinem Land wenden. Diese können wir mit deinem Anliegen sicher weiterhelfen.

Welche Sensoren im Lieferumfang enthalten sind, kannst du über unsere Ersatzteil-App einsehen:

http://www.viessmann.com/etapp/search/de/0500

Was genau meinst du mit "shunt pump"? Meinst du die Zirkulationspumpe? Die Pumpen müssen separat bestellt werden.

Gruß °be

Vielen Dank für Ihre Informationen und ich werde mit Ihrem Kollegen Kontakt aufnehmen
Top-Lösungsautoren