abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

200W - antifreeze protection

Good morning, 

I have a 200W model, 2021 edition, with 7" touch display, temperature depending on the external senzor, connected directly to underfloor heating, three zones (pumps), each with several rooms, each room with temperature control. 

I understand that it is not possible for this model to turn off the protection and therefore when cold outside the internal pump of the boiler starts (although there is no requeste for heat from any of the areas).  Is there any possibility to lower the threshold of the external temperature at which the internal pump starts?  Leaving aside the fact the the pump has no circuit to run into (as the pumps of the zones do not run in the absence of any heat request from rooms) apart from the internal boiler bypass (the viesmann dealer does not consider necessary to install a low loss header - which would probably help the pump but not solve the issue of the antifreeze protection), I am also wasting electricity...

Is there any parameter that can be programmed so as to make this protection start less often (only when outside is minus 15C, for example)?

Thank you for your help and please let me know if additional details are needed.

All the best!

0 ANTWORTEN 0
Top-Lösungsautoren