abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

[Vitoconnect OPTO2] Historical Data Loss after RMA, 'module has been turned off' errors [English]

Hello,

Yesterday I got another Vitoconnect OPTO2 module, as a replacement under RMA, due to previous connection issues.

After configuring it, to mu huge surprise, I lost ALL historical data in ViCare (power/energy usage etc.)

Surprising that this was designed in a way that data is not tied to the account but rather Vitoconnect.

To me it seems like a huge design problem personally.

Secondly, even after RMA I still see these events repeating daily, affecting connectivity, because often it happens after opening ViCare app on iPhone I see that my device is not connected.

My Wifi is 100% non problematic, the vitoconnect does NOT disconnect, there is no packet loss or retries at all, wifi dedicated AP is directly in the same room, so this must be Firmware issue.

pd__0-1683230156028.png

Any idea how to get the historical data back ? They are on the Heat Pump.. but Vitoconnect is refusing to upload it it seems...

As for the off/on messages, they seem to be quite wide spread.. is anybody looking in to that ?

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello pd_,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany.

Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact".

Best regards,
Chris - Customer Care Team

Their hands are tied since as far I was informed they forwarded this feedback regarding data 'backup' feature as well as feature of importing historical data from heat pump months ago and nothing has changed !

Also, this is not about a product only 'sold' in Germany, ViCare and its backend is used globally, therefore I would expect that these issues are not frowned upon on these forums as well.

There are two issues with ViCare backend:

- 1. Historical data is tied to gateway/vitoconnect ID instead of account / or / Historical data is not backed up when vitoconnect is replaced and is lost (seemingly)

- 2. Historical data is not transferred from heat pump after initial configuration

The issues in logs of vitoconnect are also NOT related to specific country or a device but rather to firmware, which is also global.

---

Viessmann community was announced in english at your blog, so it is beyond my understanding why this is suddenly German support only ?! Awesome support of your non-German customers I'd say.

With regards, your PAYING customer. | Mit freundlichen Grüßen Ihr ZAHLENDER Kunde.

So I see Viessmann has decided to ignore this thread completely, the issues still persist and I fully regret buying any products from this company altogether.

Well.. at least I know which brand to avoid in the future.

pd__1-1684832571875.png

pd__0-1684832520448.png

Top-Lösungsautoren