abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Hallo, Vitotrol 200 A and Vitotrol 300 are compatible with Vitodens 111-W B1LD 35 KW ?

7 ANTWORTEN 7

Hello Bobby,

the two remote controls (Vitotrol 200 and Vitotrol 300A) are not compatible with the B1LD.

For remote control of your Vitodens 111-W, you need the Vitotrol 100RT/ UTA/ UTA-RF/ UTDB or UTDB-RF.

Best wishes °be

Hello,
I have another question...how I connect my Vitodens 111 W B1LD at internet and to have all the functions in my cellular ? I saw that Viessmann don't make wifi chronothermostats for have a connection with the router from home. Exist another alternative ?
Thank you very much

For the Vitodens 111-W there is no possibility to bring it to the internet. Respectively I don´t know any possibilty.

Best wishes °be

Now, I saw in manuale that exist a possibility to connect Vitodens 111 at internet with Vitoconnect tipo OPTO1. How do you think?

Thanks

I still adhere to my opinion.

Here are the compatible controllers:

● Vitotronic 200, Typ HO1, HO1A, HO1B, HO1D, HO2B
● Vitotronic 200 RF, Typ HO1C, HO1E
● Vitotronic 200, Typ KO1B, KO2B, KW6, KW6A KW6B, KW1, KW2, KW4, KW5
● Vitotronic 300, Typ KW3
● Vitotronic 200, Typ WO1A, WO1B, WO1C
● Vitoligno 300-C with Ecotronic and Software Version 2.12 or higher
● Vitoligno 200-S with Ecotronic and Software Version 2.04 or higher
● Vitoligno 300-P with Vitotronic 200 FO1

The Vitodens 111-W doesn´t have one of these controllers.

Best wishes °be

Hallo...thank you for your answers but on the website Viessmann Romania is written very clear that I can connect the Vitodens 111W at internet with Vitoconnect 100 tip OT .
https://www.viessmann.ro/ro/cladiri-rezidentiale/cazane-termice-cu-combustibil-gazos/cazane-in-conde...
Thank you

That´s not right. Please read it again. There is written, that the Vitoconnect 100 is compatible soon, but not yet.

For a product consulting please contact our colleagues at your country. The contactdetails you´ll find here:

https://www.viessmann.ro/ro/contact.html

Best wishes °be