abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Viessmann WebHooks

Hello all,

I'm new here and couldn't find any information on how to make IOT API webhooks working.
I tried what the doc say here :

https://documentation.viessmann.com/webhooks-eventstreamerapi-mw-iot/v1#webhooks-eventstreamerapi-mw...

But i got an error message:

Spoiler
{"viErrorId":"xxx","statusCode":400,"errorType":"VALIDATION_ERROR","message":"","extendedPayload":{"subscriptions[0].gatewaySerial":"EMPTY"}}

So I tried to pass also the gatewaySerial on subscription level and payload level but it didn't help.
Anyone has ever managed to make webhooks work ?

Thanks !

1 ANTWORT 1

Hi @Atom , I am happy to hear about your interest in webhooks. We are always exploring new products and features around the API we can provide to our users. The webhooks is one of them. But we are still working on this function. So there is a bit patience needed for now 🙂

However, I am really curious about the use cases,that you want to address and in which webhooks would support you.

And to all other users, let me know if webhooks is something you are interested in and what you would like to do with this function. You can also show leave a thumbs up to show your interest 🙂

Regards,

Michael

Top-Lösungsautoren