Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

heating.compressors.0.heat.production.dhw.week & *.heating.week

Hello all, 

my features request returns kwh for this two features:

heating.compressors.0.heat.production.dhw.week

heating.compressors.0.heat.production.heating.week

Can you please explain me the values for this features? This seems to be not the real kwh. I noted the starting and ending values of a day and the heating value is almost double of the real kwh, dhw is ~the half of the real kwh.

Thanks for your help.

Matthias

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hi @mpateck ,

The features you are mentioning show the heat production of the first compressor for domestic hot water (DHW) and heating during the current week.

As the value of the features are calculated (and not measured), it is possible that the values differ from measured values. However, a difference of factor 2 does not seem valid for me.

How did you calculate the real kWh values?

Best regards,

Michael

Hello @MichaelHanna ,

just good timing...Today a new week started. So it is 19:20 and i got following values:

heating: 87.9

dhw: 8.2

My smart meter measured 39kwh until now.

I can measure some other devices in my house, so i can surly substract 6kwh, not measured are lights and oven. Lets say about 30kwh are used from "you".

The heat pump did run almost all the time today, so ~0,5 kwh for that. This is also a problem because i am not reaching my heat for water...

Compressor did also run non stop. (Heat pump and compressor running now for ~4 days straight).

So overall, the values given from the api are almost 3 times of my estimated kwh.

Best regards, 

Matthias

By the way, do you prefer english or german? Im a developer so i started english for the api stuff 🙂

Hi @mpateck ,

Thanks for the further explanation.

I do not think I can support you in this area of the forum since the API itself is working properly. You can raise your heat pump related questions in a dedicated area of the forum: https://www.viessmann-community.com/t5/Waermepumpe-Hybridsysteme/bd-p/customers-heatpump-hybrid

Please create a new thread for your questions over there. Write in German there 😉

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Michael

Top-Lösungsautoren