abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

How old is my Boiler and can I trace the seller path (what is seller or what is the re-seller)?

Good Day!

1. How to know , how old is my boiler ? I have a serial number (16 numbers - 7970019400736104) and read the article here (https://www.building-center.org/viessmann-hvac-age/) that 8 digit mean the year of boiler production date? Is it correct? If yes, in my case, what the year is? 2000, 2010, 2020? Or maybe 2024?

2. Is it possible to know the seller or reseller by Serial number or where boiler is initially purchased. Our Viessmann technician said that boiler comes directly from the Germany, but we have local re-seller. Is it possible to check?

2 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNGEN

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hallo @Sergio_Mr 

Your Vitodens 100-W B1HF-25 3.2-25kW 7970019 was manufactured in 2024.

VG

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Hello @Sergio_Mr 

Unfortunately, I cannot answer your second question because I do not have access to this data.

Greetings

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hallo @Sergio_Mr 

Your Vitodens 100-W B1HF-25 3.2-25kW 7970019 was manufactured in 2024.

VG

Hi @divanc !

Thank you very much for your prompt reply ! What about my second question? 🙂 Is it possible to track seller or re-seller?

2. Is it possible to know the seller or reseller by Serial number or where boiler is initially purchased. Our Viessmann technician said that boiler comes directly from the Germany, but we have local re-seller. Is it possible to check?

Thanks in advance!

Hello @Sergio_Mr 

Unfortunately, I cannot answer your second question because I do not have access to this data.

Greetings