abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitoconnect installation problem: NOT promoting the signal at its installation

I have bought a Viessmann heater Vitodens 222W and the Vitoconnect  (serial number 7637415028152193)

Vitoconnect was properly connected  with its cable to the 222W and working since Jan 2021 without any problem. On October 2023 its App ViCare was not able to connect to the Vitoconnect and we started having the problem. I called the local assistance but the problem remains. They supposed it was due to the Vitoconnect but today, with a new VItoconnect, the problem was exactly the same. I describe it hereunder.

PROBLEM: I am not able to re-install the Vitoconnect because during the very first steps of its installation the Vitoconnect does not generate a connection signal, the one I should see in the Wi-Fi list to do the pairing with my phone and then with my home network .

The very first time I tried the Vitoconnect installation, the device was generating the connection signal and the installation progressed for a few minutes ; unfortunately it never ended  (It started a firmware update but then it gave an error)  I tried to repeat the installation from the power on stage, but this time the Vitoconnect did not prompt its signal for the pairing anymore.

Together with Viessman official assistance today we tried with a new Vitoconnect device but we have got the same problem; the first time we got the pairing signal but then the procedure went in error in the same way. Also this time when trying to repeat the installation, we could not get any pairing signal from the Vitoconnect.

Please note that when we replaced the Vitoconnect we also replaced its connection cable with the 222W and its power supply.

To try repeating the installations, we tried to reset these Vitoconnect  following the standard procedure: press  the reset button for 30" and then the central button within 5".  Any of these 2 Vitoconnect were NOT working any more. No pairing signal. 

How can I make the Vitoconnect working again?

Can I ask for any super-tecnical support from Viessman ?

I have bought a Vessman complete solution and today I can not benefit from all the functions connected to the ViCare app.

Thank you per your feedback.

0 ANTWORTEN 0
Top-Lösungsautoren