abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

My thermostat isn't working

Hello, few days ago I bought the new 111-w with integrated WLAN, but the thermostat stopped working after one day. I did few steps to trouble shoot.  I restored thermostat to the factory setting. connecting it again but didn't work (see in the photo). In the app it says its connected but it doesn't show room temp above "Šildymas"(Heating). My boiler gives out an error 574 you can see the description in one of the photos. Can anyone help?

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hello Julius_Gin,

the error code 574 describes an error with the room temperatur sensor, so it's not really related to the connection issue.

The features available and the configuration of your device differs from country to country, so the best way would be to contact your local sales partner.

Furthermore our community supporters have only access to devices located in Germany, that means there is no way of troubleshooting devices located somewhere else.

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

Hello julius_gin, I have just managed to get this resolved for my 111-w installation. Yes, it reports as a connectivity issue, but viessman technical walked me through this procedure:

1) make sure you have good reception for the boiler, climate sensor and vicare app (I moved a wifi repeater in to the room with the boiler, and also the sensor and my mobile) 

2) take the climate sensor and on the back hold the recessed reset button in for 10 seconds until it flashes red on the front to reset it

3) wait a little while, then press the reset button 5 times (can be done quickly). It should flash green and red on the front.

4) In the vicare app go to add component, add climate control, scan the code on the back. Should then go through pairing and complete. 

5) Check vicare app to see if the sensor is showing up properly - should be able to see the sensor temp, battery and signal strength.

5) If still not working, take the battery out of the climate sensor for 20 seconds, and then replace it

6) Come out of vicare app and go back in. You should be able to see the climate sensor temp, battery and signal strength. 

The 574 error stops displaying on the boiler automatically when the connection with the climate sensor is connected properly, you don't have to clear it on the panel. 

Hope this helps. 

Top-Lösungsautoren